Monday, October 29, 2012

Tarte Carried Away Collector's Set

Tarte is killing it for Holiday this year. Earlier I showed you their smoulderEYES set which was amazing. Now I have the Carried Away Collector's Set.

This is exclusive to Sephora and I believe it's $54. You get a gorgeous travel bag, an Amazonian clay blush, a setting powder, small size Lights Camera Lashes mascara, 8 maracija lipglosses, a brush, and 24 eyeshadows. Not a bad deal at all!

In going to break this down into three posts. This one will have general information and swatches of the blush. I will do a separate one for eyeshadows and one for the glosses.

The blush, Adventurous, is a gorgeous rose color with subtle golden shimmer. It's a really pretty color, but probably dupe able. I don't have a lot of blushes, so I personally don't have anything like it.

The setting powder is colorless, so I'm not including swatches. It's a nice setting powder. Granted, I'm not very oily but it kept any shine at bay.

The brush is very soft and seems well made.

No comments:

Post a Comment