Sunday, October 14, 2012

MAC Plushglass: Powersupply

I am a lipgloss addict. There. I've said it. I have a hard time passing up lip stuff.

MAC lip products are some of my absolute favorites. They come on so many formulas, finishes, and colors. Plushglass is probably my favorite MAC lipgloss formula. It's not as thick/sticky as lipgloss; it wears longer than cremesheen glasses do. It doesn't have the gritty texture as Dazzleglass. That being said, it is a plumper so there is some tingle. I don't find it to be that intense, but some may find it uncomfortable.

Powersupply is an excellent Fall color. It's a burgundy with gold shimmer. It goes on semi sheer, but can be layered for more opaque color. I don't see any plumping of my lips, but that doesn't bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment