Sunday, October 28, 2012

MAC Fabulousness Eye Palette: Neutral Eyes

I doubt many would argue that MAC has some amazing presentation going on for Holiday this year. Gorgeous, but not exactly practical. My guess is it'll get dirty, quick.

Anyway, my hubby surprised me with the eye palette in Neutral Eyes. It contains 5 shadows; Blonde Mink, Magical Mist, Brun, Enviable, and Smut. Quality wise are these up to MACs permanent line? No, but I've never had an eye palette from them that is. The colors are very pretty, but they are a bit gritty and there is some fallout. Two colors, Brun and Smut, are part of the core collection. They are definitely better in that form.

Overall, it's a decent palette with nice neutral colors. Texture wise it's workable.

2 comments:

  1. I just got mine in the mail and I hate it. The shadows are really bad. I can't see the two lightest on my NW20 skin at all and the mattes are patchy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely not the best shadows; fallout, gritty... I've been able to use it a couple of times, but think it will be a show piece more than anything.

      Delete