Monday, October 8, 2012

MAC Office Hours Shadows: Linger Softly and Fashion Fix

MAC released there Office Hours collection a couple weeks ago and I wasn't sure I would pick up anything. Quite a few of the initial reviews I saw were less than favorable...but I have a hard time resisting so I gave the shadows a swatch. I ended up with two: Linger Softly (a blue grey) and Fashion Fix (a taupe).

Linger Softly is really pretty. It has a soft sheen to it and looks lovely as a crease or outer V color.

Fashion Fix is matte and goes on fairly sheer. It can be built up for more opaque coverage.

I do believe these are permanent. These are part of the long wear line and I haven't had issues with wear over a primer.

Swatches below are on bare skin, two swipes of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment