Tuesday, October 16, 2012

bareMinerals Ready Quad: The Soundtrack

bareMinerals Ready eye shadow formula is amazing. It's so soft, buttery, and pigmented. I have a few of the duos (to be reviewed), but The Soundtrack is the only quad I own. One thing I love about the Ready shadows is that each color actually has a name!

Rhythm is a matte ivory. It's a great brow bone highlight. It isn't dry like matte formulas can be.

Remix is a shimmery gold. It's nice and bright, applies really well.

Louder is a bright bronze. This color looks awesome with my blue eyes. I have noticed a tiny bit of fallout if I accidentally overload my brush. Just something to be aware of.

Speaker Box looks like a dark olive in the pan, but swatches and on the eye it looks more like a deep brown with gold shimmer. This one does feel slightly gritty when swatched, but applies nicely.

This is a great quad for Fall and will look great on slightly warmer skin tones. For the record, I have fairly cool toned skin and can still pull this off. I just think these colors flatter warmer tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment