Monday, October 15, 2012

Anastasia Hydrafull Gloss Duo: Alias and Guava

I saw this Hydrafull duo on a recent trip to Ulta. I'm not sure, but this may have been a Spring release... Anyway, I had never tried these glosses and at $18 for two full sized products, I thought I'd give them a go.

These are to nude colors. Alias is a 'matte' gloss (according to the package, not sure that makes sense). Guava is a tad pinker/darker and has shimmer. Pretty colors and nice to throw on in a pinch.

The formula is, well....so tacky. It feels thick going on, but that isn't a gloss deal breaker for me. I didn't find the wear time to be great and as it wears off it leaves your lips feeling so sticky.
I found that to be pretty unpleasant. I can't say that I wouldn't purchase these again, but the colors would have to really appeal to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment