Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Revlon Kissable Balm Stains

The Revlon Kissable Balm Stains have been out for a few months now and I picked up three of the colors. I tried to get a nude, a my lips but better, and a bright color. I wanted to try something from all ends of the spectrum.

Charm is a peachy nude color. It isn't totally opaque (which for me is great since it would really wash me out).

Honey is a MLBB mauve. This is my favorite of the three I have. It darkens my natural lip color slightly and gives them a nice shine.

Rendezvous is a bright orange. I actually bought this one when these were first released since orange was such a big color this summer. This one is fairly opaque.

These are supposed to be moisturizing and fade down to a stain. I don't find them to be all that moisturizing on me, but I tend to have very dry lips. They do leave behind a nice stain; some more apparent than others. These can be layered for more opaque coverage.
Overall, these are a nice alternative to the more expensive Clinique and Tarte versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment