Thursday, December 27, 2012

MAC Stereo Rose MSF

MAC released their Après Chic collection yesterday and with it the infamous Stereo Rose. This is a shade that always seems to sell out, and FAST! My local counter at Macy's still had it later yesterday afternoon, so you may have some luck finding it still.

For those who aren't familiar, Stereo Rose is a Mineralize Skin Finish. MSFs are a highlighting/blush product. What it will do for you really depends on your skin tone. On me (MAC NW15), Stereo Rose lends a pretty peachy/coral glow. It's not overly sparkly, so if you use a light hand it won't emphasize pores. I'm really happy I picked this up as it really is a beautiful color.

All in all, I was underwhelmed by the Après Chic collection. The Mineralize shadows looked a tad chunky, the lipstick colors weren't anything exciting, the blushes just wouldn't work in my skin. The only other thing I may go back to check out are the Mineralize tinted lip balms.









No comments:

Post a Comment