Friday, December 21, 2012

MAC Lipstick Swatches: Prolongwear, Matte, Glaze

I am in the process of posting swatches of all my MAC lipsticks, broken down by finish. This post includes the Prolongwear, Matte, and Glaze finishes since I currently only have one of each. For reference, I am a NW15 in MAC foundation.

First is the Prolongwear lipstick in You're Perfect Already. This was a limited edition from the MAC for Beth Ditto collection. This has a semi matte finish and, as the name implies, long wearing. It does emphasize dry spots on the lips and, honestly, is not the most flattering color on me. It is a peachy nude.

Next is the Matte lipstick in Viva Glam I. This is an awesome slightly cool red. It's comfortable to wear and lasts a decent amount of time.

Last is the Glaze lipstick in Pleasureseeker. This is a peachy pink with semi sheer coverage and a bit of frost to it. This was a limited edition from one of the mineralize releases earlier this year.

















No comments:

Post a Comment