Monday, December 17, 2012

MAC Haul: Collective Haul

I've been bad lately with my cosmetics purchases... I'd blame the Holidays and all the great deals to be had...but most of what I've hauled has been from the MAC permanent collection.

I got into MAC later on into my cosmetic obsession, but have been thoroughly loving some of their products lately. I have a wish list that's a mile long and pick up one or two things here and there.

First, I grabbed Studio Sculpt SPF 15 foundation. This has an interesting gel/cream formula and medium to full coverage. I have only worn this once, so I don't have enough to really evaluate it yet.

I did get two items from the Taste Temptation collection. I picked up the Mattene lipstick in Nocturnal Instincts; a lovely mauve/lavender. It's very pretty and seemed to be the most wearable lipstick of the three available. I also got the Lipglass in Revenge is Sweet; this looks quite purple/fuchsia in the tube, but is quite pink on.

From the permanent offerings, I got a lustre formula lipstick in Hug Me. It looks pretty brown in the tube, but being a lustre it doesn't add much color. It really just warms up and adds shine to my natural lip color.

I also picked up two eyeshadows in Gorgeous Gold and Wedge. Gorgeous Gold is a light gold with a green duochrome; it is quickly becoming a favorite for me! It's so pretty and really brightens the eye. Wedge is a matte brown. It's nothing super exciting, but is a nice crease color and I am looking to add more matte/satin finishes to my stash.

Finally, I got Tan pigment. It's a beautiful, shimmery...tan. I don't usually go for pigments since they are so messy, but the color was too pretty.

Swatches of the lip products are l-r: Nocturnal Instincts Mattene, Revenge is Sweet Lipglass, Hug Me lipstick.

Eye products: Gorgeous Gold, Wedge, Tan pigment











No comments:

Post a Comment