Thursday, December 20, 2012

MAC Lipstick Swatches: Sheen Supreme

I'm going to be putting up my MAC lipstick swatches over the next few days. I will be separating them by finish. Some I will have numerous swatches; others may only be one or two. I feel like this is the easiest way to break them up. For reference I'm an NW15 in MAC foundation.

First up are the Sheen Supreme line of lipsticks. These are relatively new; I believe they were only released 1-2 years ago. They are supposed to be more sheer and have a glossy finish. I actually find these a bit drying, but apparently that is not the norm. I have three shades, currently. Swatches are in the order described.

Blossom Culture is a bright coral pink.

Ultra Darling is a true, slightly blue based pink.

Quite the Thing is a purple/plum with shimmer.





No comments:

Post a Comment