Wednesday, June 13, 2012

MAC Hey Sailor! Pro Longwear Eye Pencils

When MAC released their large Summer collection, I admit to being underwhelmed by it. The colors didn't seem 'summery' to me and as a lip product girl...well, none of them really excited me. As any good makeup junkie though, I went on launch day to check it out.

I walked away with more than I thought I would! Over the next few days, I'll try and get all of it reviewed. I'm starting with the two Pro Longwear Eye Pencils I picked up.

First is Handforged, a pretty bronzey gold with sparkle. This one can feel a tad gritty and pulls ever so slightly while being applied. It's not enough to make it a skip though! The color is gorgeous and I feel it brightens the eye.

Next, I picked up Emerald Sea. It's a fabulous grassy green. This applies smoothly and has great opacity on one pass. It's certainly my favorite of the two!

No comments:

Post a Comment