Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MAC Hey, Sailor Eyeshadows

When MAC released their large Summer 2012 collection, not a lot grabbed my attention. Never the less, I did grab a number of things after seeing them in store and playing with them a bit.

Out of the eyeshadows, I picked up all but one. The one I didn't get was Crystal Avalanche, a frosty white that is part if the permanent collection. It's a great highlight, inner corner color, but I have similar colors already.

The four I got were Jaunty, Barefoot, Feeling Fresh, and Nautical Navy. Jaunty is a slightly yellow toned beige. It's a great all over the lid color. Barefoot is a gorgeous antique gold. I can't resist a gold shadow! Feeling Fresh is a grassy green. Nautical Navy is a blackened navy.

All of these are great shades. My favorite is Barefoot. It's really smooth and has good color payoff.

Swatches are l-r: Barefoot, Jaunty, Feeling Fresh, Nautical Navy. All purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment