Saturday, June 16, 2012

MAC Casual Color: Out For Fun

When MAC released the Casual Color Cheek and Lip pots, I was pretty skeptical as to if I would like them. I figured they would be either too dewy on the cheek or too dry on the lips. I have to say I was wrong.

I picked up Out For Fun, which is a bright pinkish coral. It looks a bit intimidating in the pot, but looks very natural on the cheeks an lovely on the lips. It dries fairly quickly and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I would have liked a bit more wear time, but overall it was good. On my cheeks (over foundation/primer and under powder) it wore for about 5 hours before fading. At least it fades evenly and didn't leave me looking blotchy.

Please excuse my iPhone pics, they made the color look more orange than it is. These are $20 USD and limited edition. Purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment