Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dr Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm

I'll admit it. I bought into the BB Cream craze hook, line, and sinker! I love the idea of a multi-purpose, multi-benefit 'foundation'. As a mom of a toddler, anything I can do to simplify my morning routine is appreciated!

Dr Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm comes in one shade and is supposed to self adjust to give you a good color match. Now, this works on my skin and I'm fairly pale ( MAC NW 20 for reference), but darker skin may have issues with this. It has SPF 45/PA+++, which is excellent. It also contains anti-aging ingredients and antioxidants. All awesome. This can be worn alone or as a base for foundations. I prefer to wear it on it's own. I think it could get a bit heavy otherwise, but I'm not a full coverage gal.

Overall, I think this is a great product! I feel it does. Good job of evening out my skin and I like the higher level of SPF. It's also allows me to skip a couple steps in my morning routine. Most days I do apply moisturizer, but you don't have too and I can always skip primer with this.

Product purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment