Thursday, January 31, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Skin BB Cream

Urban Decay recently released their version of a BB Cream and, sadly, for me it's a fail. It's supposed to blur pores and fine lines and even out skin tone.

I picked up a sample from Sephora when it was first released and let me tell you, i had high hopes! Well, it didn't really do any of that for me. The color didn't work for me at all (it was entirely too orange/dark). It didn't do anything to even tone, but I do have a fair amount of redness in my cheeks. I don't have super visible pores, except on my nose, and they remained just as visible. I tried this on its own and as a primer. It just didn't do much for me. Even under foundation my skin had an unnatural orange cast to it. This also had a really strong mint smell too it, which was weird.

If you have really good skin to begin with, this may work for you. I love Urban Decay, but not this product.



No comments:

Post a Comment