Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?

As we are heading out if town for the long Thanksgiving weekend, I thought I would give you a quick peek at what I parked to bring along. My included in the photos is a travel set of MAC brushes and my various lip products that I always keep in my purse.

I brought along my NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturuzer (shade Finland). I love this for low maintanencr days. It gives decent coverage and has a good wear time. I also brought my Maybelline Age Rewind concealer for under my eyes. I love this and use it nearly everyday. For an eyelid primer, I brought a sample size of Urban Decay's original Primer Potion. It's not my favorite, but I'm trying to use it up.

For eye colors, I wanted to have a decent selection without bringing along a bulky palette. I have four MAC shadows from this last summer's big collection, Hey Sailor. I also brought a MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork. I love using it a a simple wash of color. I also grabbed two NARS duos. One in Tzarine and the other is Vent Glacé. These are some of my favorite shadows. Finally, i brought bareMinerals Ready Duo in The Cocktail Hour. great neutrals to have in hand. Mascara is a sample of Estée Lauder's Sumptuous Lash Extreme. I am absolutely loving this mascara!

The bag was from an Estée Lauder gift with purchase.

That's it! Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and safe travels!







No comments:

Post a Comment