Sunday, July 8, 2012

Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer

I purchases the Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer a while ago, but really haven't used it much. I grabbed the second lightest of the shades; thought it was called Light, but I can't find a shade on the tube.

This is one of those twist up, clicky pens that you love or hate. I am not a fan. I always get way to much product and waste so much goes to waste. I do like that the barrel is clear so you can see how much product is left.

This concealer has an odd consistency. It's not a thinner cream, it's not a mousse. It's thicker and feels a bit dry. The shade I have isn't great for my skin tone; it has way to much pink in it. It does nothing for my dark circles.

I do like to use this as just a highlighter. It's nice to brighten a bit under the eye, over your regular concealer. It looks nice as an inner corner highlight as well.

Purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment