Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette

Urban Decay released a face palette for Spring 2013 that goes in the 'Naked' line. It contains a bronzer, highlighter, and blush. It's housed in a sturdy, bronze plastic care that has a good sized mirror. I love that UD is making palettes that are great for travel and not so bulky!

The bronzer is great for fair skin since it is hard to go overboard with. It's matte and definitely needs to be built up on most skin tones.

The highlighter is pretty frosty, so a light hand is needed! This can emphasize pores, so that is something to be aware of.

The blush is crazy pigmented and honestly, a color I don't see myself wearing. I have a fair amount if redness to my cheeks and this color would really emphasize that.

Overall, this is a nice palette. Compact, sturdy, and the overall quality is nice.





No comments:

Post a Comment