Monday, September 10, 2012

BareMinerals Concealor

As a mom, sleep isn't always easy to come by. Dark circles are a day to day fight to cover.

I was in the market for a new user eye concealor and was introduced to this little gem. It's super creamy which is nice for under the eye since it doesn't pull or drag during application. It doesn't offer full coverage, but a nice natural coverage.

I really do like this and think its worthy look. It has a decent range of colors and I was matched to the lightest one. It has a nice peachy/pink undertone which helps with blue or purple dark circles.

All in all, it's nice to see a cream concealor from BareMinerals. I like that they are branching out from loose products as I think they have excellent quality. The pressed items are just easier to use and travel with.

No comments:

Post a Comment